Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Shoot-Out Comfort Foods from Home





Since I have not been eating out a lot lately, I chose, for this challenge, to take pictures of some of my favorite comfort foods which I had at Easter. Chocolate Chip Cookies and Johnny's famous scalloped potatoes. Both were delicious and comforting (and fattening). Since everyone I know eats meat, but me, I enjoy the non-meat foods quite a bit. I am technically a pescatarian, as M informed me one day, since I do eat seafood. In taking these pictures, I realize that food is actually an interesting subject for photographs.

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!!

    I haven't done my shoot out shots yet, but I will. I am also going to do some home-cooked meals, we don't eat out much either. Too expensive!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments very welcome and appreciated!!